Front View of 220 Volt AC Operated LED Circuit
Mains Operated LED Circuit Diagram
D1 = 1N4007
D2 = 1N4007
D3 = 1N4007
D4 = 1N4007
R2 = 1M-1/2W
R1 = 470R-1/2W
C1 = 220nF-275vAC
D5 = 5mm. Blue LED
- Small in size!
- Blue LED operated on mains voltage
- Suited for mains indicator or other pilot lamps
- For safety guidance, stairs, corridors…
- Special X2 safety capacitor
- 100Vac to 240Vac 50Hz or 60Hz Operated
- Dimensions: 28x18mm / 1.10 x 0.71"
- Only for use inside a cabinet
- The capacitor C1 can be polyester type.
- Also white LED can be used in this circuit.
- Assemble the circuit on a general purpose PCB.
Safety and Hazard WARNINGS:
This circuit operates on a lethal power voltage. Mount the circuit in a protective cabinet prio to applying AC Power. Do not modify the circuit - Wait 10 minutes before touching the circuit after disconnecting the AC Power. This circuit is not intended for children.